Manual browser: grolj4(1)
|GROLJ4(1)||General Commands Manual||GROLJ4(1)|
NAMEgrolj4 - groff driver for HP Laserjet 4 family
grolj4 [ -lv ] [ -d ] [ -c ] [ -p ] [ -w ] [ -F ] [ files... ]
It is possible to have whitespace between a command line option and its parameter.
DESCRIPTIONgrolj4 is a driver for groff that produces output in PCL5 format suitable for an HP Laserjet 4 printer.
There is an additional drawing command available:
- \D'R dh dv'
- Draw a rule (solid black rectangle), with one corner at the current position, and the diagonally opposite corner at the current position +(dh,dv). Afterwards the current position will be at the opposite corner. This generates a PCL fill rectangle command, and so will work on printers that do not support HPGL/2 unlike the other \D commands.
- Print n copies of each page.
- Print the document with a landscape orientation.
- -d [n]
- Use duplex mode n: 1 is long-side binding; 2 is short-side binding; default is 1.
- Set the paper size to size, which must be one of letter, legal, executive, a4, com10, monarch, c5, b5, dl.
- Print the version number.
- Set the default line thickness to n thousandths of an em. If this option isn't specified, the line thickness defaults to 0.04 em.
- Prepend directory dir/devname to the search path for font and device description files; name is the name of the device, usually lj4.
The following four commands are available additionally in the font description files:
- pclweight N
- The integer value N must be in the range -7 to +7; default is 0.
- pclstyle N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 32767; default is 0.
- pclproportional N
- A boolean flag which can be either 0 or 1; default is 0.
- pcltypeface N
- The integer value N must be in the range 0 to 65535; default is 0.
- Device description file.
- Font description file for font F.
- Macros for use with grolj4.
SEE ALSOlj4_font(5), groff(1), troff(1), groff_out(5), groff_font(5), groff_char(7)
|September 9, 2013||Groff Version 1.19.2|